Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Christmas for free!


My heart weeps when I read about people feeling stressed because of Christmas.   The pressure that exists through the media, friends, families and ourselves to have a commercial Christmas.
Why put yourself into debt?
Would you want a someone running up a debt to buy you a gift?  I know I wouldn't!
With the benefit cuts, the credit crunch and money not going as far as it did, I urge people to stay well with in your means.  There are so many things you can do for very little and in some cases nothing.
"Let Santa be the only one in the red this year!"
The first Christmas was done on the cheap,  A baby born to refugee parents in a shed wrapped in rags but a joy and a light to the whole world!
I hope to bring you some very low cost and free ideas for Christmas decorations, fun and gifts in the blog on the run up to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...